Automotive Data Monetization Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Product, Application, and Country Assessment
Global automotive data monetization market is expected to reach $ 20. 34 Billion by 2030. Market Reporting – Automotive Data Revenue Market Segmentation.
New York, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces Release of Report “Automotive Data Monetization Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Product, Application, and Country Assessment – Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2030 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06061848/?utm_source=GNW
• End user – insurance, government, predictive maintenance and Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
• By type of implementation: on location
• Type – Direct, Indirect
• North America – USA, Canada and Mexico
• Europe – Germany, Italy, France and the rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) – Japan, South Korea and rest of APJ
• Rest of the world
• Increase in vehicle connectivity, increasing demand for data revenue
• New service options for automotive OEMs
• Need to create customer value proposition
• Cyber security risk
• Legal Challenges in Monetizing Personal Information
• Problems with data quality
• Use of Blockchain
• Emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT)
Major companies profiled
Continental AG, Wejo Limited, Otonomo, Xevo, IBM, Oracle, Tesla, Harman International, AWS, Microsoft Corporation, Tech Mahindra Limited, SMARTO, Vinli Inc, Caruso GmbH and The Floow Limited.
The main questions answered in this report:
• For a new company looking to enter the market, what areas can it focus on to stay ahead of the competition?
• How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
• Which are the promising companies that have received financial support to develop their services and markets?
• How does the supply chain function in the automotive data monetization market?
• Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and for which products have there been maximum patent applications in the period 2017-2020?
• Which product segment witnessed the maximum growth in demand in the automotive data monetization market in 2019, and which one is expected to dominate over the forecast horizon, through to 2030?
• Who are the players who meet the demand for different data?
• How should market players’ strategies vary for different product segments based on the size of the companies involved in each segment?
• What are the top offers from the leading companies in the market for automotive data generation?
• What were the demand patterns of data providers in the application areas in different regions and countries in 2019, and how will demand develop over the forecast period, up to 2030?
Monetizing automotive data is challenging all existing realities and is forcing established automotive players to rapidly change their methods, many of which have only recently begun to develop services and goods that derive value from this amount of data. It would be possible to adapt and convert a business model, and in this sense, collaboration with high-tech players could be an important step.
The market research study provides a broad perspective of different types of data revenues and applications for which they are used. The report also provides an analysis of the market penetration of these types in different applications and their growth opportunities in different regions and countries.
The study focuses on the changing landscape of the automotive data monetization market, reflecting the significant developments of the leading players.
The report further examines the market dynamics, supply chain analysis and detailed product contribution of key market players. The global automotive data monetization market report is a compilation of several segments, including a breakdown of the market by type, deployment type, application, region, and country.
The segmentation of the automotive data generation market (by type) is further divided into direct and indirect.
The market for automotive data monetization based on deployment type is separated in the cloud and on-premise.
The automotive application-based revenue generation market is split into insurance, government, predictive maintenance, and mobility-as-a-service.
The segmentation of the automotive data generation market by region is divided into seven major regions, namely North America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific and Japan, UK and Rest of the World.
The global competitive landscape of the automotive data revenue market consists of several strategies being undertaken by key industry players to gain traction and gain market share. Some strategies employed by the service providers are new product launches, business expansions, mergers, partnerships and collaborations.
Among all these strategies, partnerships and collaborations employed is the popular choice of strategy implemented in the automotive data monetization market. Some of the most prominent ecosystem players include Continental AG, Wejo Limited, Otonomo, Xevo, IBM, Oracle, Tesla, Harman International, AWS, Microsoft Corporation, Tech Mahindra Limited, SMARTO, Vinli Inc, Caruso GmbH, and The Floow Limited.
• North America
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific and Japan
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific and Japan
• Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06061848/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker searches and organizes the latest industry data, so you get all the market research you need right in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: + 1339-368-6001